A Christmas Dance Reunion (2021)


Synopsis: 
Successful attorney Lucy Mortimer, along with her mother Virginia returns to the Winterleigh Resort to help celebrate the hotel's final Christmas season. Once there, Lucy is reunited with the owner's nephew and her childhood Christmas Dance partner, Barrett Brewster. Though the resort has fallen on hard times and has stopped most holiday events, Lucy leads the charge is recreating the beloved Christmas traditions, including the popular Christmas Dance, to bring together new families and new hope to the resort. Now, Lucy must decide if she's willing to take a risk on love and partner up once with Barrett for what could be the last Christmas Dance. 

Starring: 
Monique Coleman, Corbin Bleu, Roy Lewis, Kim Roberts, Sasha Clements, Mary Long, and Christian Vincent 

Genre: 
Romance, Dance 

Premiered: 
December 3, 2021 - Lifetime Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #73 🎄 

This movie is fine, loved all the dancing but there wasn't enough of it. Never watched a lick of High School Musical so I didn't know these actors were in that franchise. Clearly I wasn't waiting with bated breath for this. Doesn't matter to the plot one way or another any how. I thought the cast was fine, could've done without that child acting, decent chemistry, but the movie is not really exciting. I was just a little bored when nobody was dancing. The dance numbers were really done well. Just a very serviceable holiday film at the end of the day. The lady was a bit of a busy body, like I know you guys are closing this resort and I've been here like a hot minute, but I need closure even though I haven't been to this pace in decades. I don't know whether to feel bad for this guy or worried he's gonna kill her if she ever leaves him. Like he's been thinking about her for decades, and they haven't seen each other in eons. He still has a pen she forgot, holding on to a cherished memento a little to fondly. I kid on all that, but this movie could be a stalker movie in a heart beat, lol. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 






 



Where to Watch: Lifetime, Prime Video 


Comments