A Snowy Christmas (2021)

 

Synopsis: 
Unlucky in love city lawyer Kelly Mitchum returns home to spend Christmas with her family. As she dreams of finding her perfect man, she meets handsome contractor Forrest Newell - and he ticks all the boxes. Now, with her family's home at risk of demolition, will Forrest be able to help? And will the magic of Christmas be enough to save it? 

Starring: 
Elysia Rotaru, Damon Runyon, Farrah Aviva, and Mary Long 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
November 13, 2021 - UPtv 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #22 🎄


Oh boy this movie bored me, I nearly fell asleep. Be aware that puns are a plenty here. It’s not bad, it’s well made and decently acted for the most part, it just did nothing for me. It started a bit promising, lady comes home for Christmas and makes a wish for a perfect guy while building a snowman. I was like maybe this will be another ‘Snowmance’. Sadly no. It turns into another save the family business, this one being a lodge, holiday movie. There’s more family drama and grieving than romance. What is with the countless Christmas movies of folks trying to get over somebody dying. Any who, this lady is so desperate for a guy the minute one shows up she’s like that’s my snowman. Okay. When the inevitable obstacle comes between the chemistry-less potential love pairing I was like no duh. She was ready to fall in love over a hello. Poor lady lost that Christmas mojo she barely had over a dude. So much of this story was contrived. Throughout the movie there’s this sprinkle of maybe magic working about, but the only magical element of this movie was that this lady found a working pay phone and had quarters to use it. I guess the more I talk about it the more I dislike it. I’m sure it’s someone’s cup of tea. 


My Rating: ⭐⭐ 







Where to Watch: UPtv 


Comments