Coyote Creek Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
While throwing a 'Christmas Around the World' party at her family's inn, an event planner discovers Christmas magic with a charming father-son duo whose presence brings about tension and joy. 

Starring: 
Janel Parrish, Ryan Paevey, Azriel Dailman, Linda Minard, Cameron Bancroft, Naomi King, Marc-Anthony Messiah, Dolres Drake,  and Adriana Ravalli 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
October 30, 2021 - Hallmark Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #6 🎄 

While I don't hate this movie, I think it could've been a tad better. Like the whole problem of this movie is if the parents would've just been forthcoming and told their daughter the truth, and not made this guy lie either, none of the problems and issues would've gone down. I guess there'd be no movie then. When I first watched the trailer I was worried this was gonna be another save the whatever story, but it wasn't, sort of. I'm trying to be semi vague as I can with the plot so as to not be to spoilery, but let's say miscommunication is everyone's problem. This movie's plot is nothing new, these familiar troupes have all been done before. Not to say that's what makes it a so so movie. While I think this film looks good, it's very christmasy, the cast is solid, there was just no chemistry with the leads, and they're romance felt uninspired. The side characters were far more interesting to watch. I can see many a Hallmark fan really enjoying this movie, and it even being a favorite for many, it just didn't fully work for me. That said it's a completely serviceable holiday film. It's by no mean a bad movie, absolutely not, I'd watch it again. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐½ 









Where to Watch: Hallmark Channel 

Comments