The Christmas House 2: Deck Those Halls (2021)


Synopsis: 
The Mitchell brothers compete to see who can create the best Christmas House. 

Starring: 
Robert Buckley, Jonathan Bennett, Sharon Lawrence, Treat Williams, Ana Ayora, Brad Harder, Mattia Castrillo, Tery Rothery, Matthew James-dowden, and Chris Gauthier 

Genre: 
Comedy 

Premiered: 
December 18, 2021 - Hallmark Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #83 🎄 

Handsome Justice is back ya'll, and I couldn't be happier. I don't care, I loved this movie. I just had so much fun watching. Loved the first movie and am so happy that everyone is back. I've got my fingers crossed for a trilogy. 


I laughed so much. Loved the reality tv confessionals, the brothers fighting for decorations, the weird play the parents were doing, the ex hubby and his I fought a shark stories. It was all so silly, and endearing. I love these characters, I love this family, and I love the actors. Everyone seemed to just be having a good 'ole time. I wasn't surprised how the story played out, thought it would go that way, but it was still a good time.  

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 







Where to Watch: Hallmark Channel 

Comments