Welcome to the Christmas Family Reunion (2021)


Synopsis: 
Event planner Amy helps rising singer Tiffanie Christmas plan her holiday family reunion. Along the way Amy must navigate some challenging family dynamics, especially among Tiffanie's aunts as well as her own growing feelings for Tiffani's cousin, Calvin. Will she be Abe to pull off an amazing Christmas family reunion? 

Starring: 
Michelle Argyris, Alonzo B. Slater, Asia'h Epperson, Vanessa Williams, Wendy Raquel Robinson, Catherine Haena Kim, and Tim Russ  

Genre: 
Drama, Romance 

Premiered: 
November 29, 2021 - Lifetime Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #63 🎄

--- Slight Spoilers!!! ---


This lady gets passed over planning a big event, a pop singer’s family reunion, then throws a mildly calm fit and quits. She then steals said client. The dude was a terrible boss. Then this lady is the biggest asshole about a table she claims is hers but she didn’t even put her purse down to claim it. The guy she was an ass hat too is somebody she has to plan the party with. Everyone is way to calm and nice, and this lady is to damn look at me I’m perky. She’s like this dude is a pain that I got to work with, I don’t think she has a mirror to look at herself. We then spend a majority of the movie touring everybody’s houses and doing something Christmas related while them two fall in love. Actually them houses were pretty spectacular. 


This movie isn’t bad, I guess it’s okay, but it’s a party planning movie for a family named Christmas. Yup. I liked the cast, the movie just didn’t gel for me. I just found the whole conflict to potentially thwart the couple pretty dumb. I mean in reality it wouldn’t be, but movie wise sure. This whole movie was an ‘eh’ and a ‘meh’ for me. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 








Where to Watch: Lifetime, Prime Video

Comments