A Furry Little Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
A big-city veterinarian falls for a small-town doctor when he sets out to recreate a New York City Christmas in her Vermont home-town. 

Starring: 
Kristi Murdock, Jonathan Stoddard, and Michael Swan 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
December 5, 2021 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #62 🎄 

Hmm. I gotta think on this one a bit. Like I think this movie is serviceably fine, and the leads were kinda cute together, but something isn't fully there. I'm happy there isn't any party planning or save the whatever happening, it's just two folks falling in love with one deciding if she should chuck her successful life and practice to movie back home. It's fine, nothing really annoyed me, and the acting is decent. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐½ 







Where to Watch: UPtv 

 

Comments