Christmas on 5th Avenue (2021)

 

Synopsis: 
Decorating a spectacular Manhattan penthouse for Christmas, bubbly Eva Jordan brings writer Lucas Blade some joy for the holidays. 

Starring: 
Kathryn Davis, Olivier Renaud, Kara Duncan, Kate Vernon, and Nigel Bennett 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
November 21, 2021 - UPtv 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #41 🎄


Based on the novel “Miracle on 5th Avenue” by Sarah Morgan, and part of the “From Manhattan With Love” series of books. 


Well, I’m not sure how I feel about this. This is very much a straight forward romance. I’m not sure how long this guy’s wife has been dead but the bubbly Christmas loving woman who’s house sitting for him is warming his Scrooge like heart. Typical. This movie is filled with romance troupes, and that’s totally fine, it's what one expects. Decent acting, decent chemistry, the movie looks pretty decent as well, but after awhile I was like isn’t this movie over with already. I was into it at first, but I fell off it pretty quick. It’s fine, really it is, plenty of folks are gonna enjoy it.

My Rating: ⭐⭐½ 








Where to Watch: UPtv 

Comments