Reba McEntire's Christmas in Tune (2021)


Synopsis: 
Years after their breakup, the singing due of Georgia and Joe Winter agree to reunite after their daughter, Belle, asks them to participate in a Christmas Charity concert, only to find themselves getting back in tune on stage and off. 

Starring: 
Reba McEntire, John Schneider, Candace King, and Justin David 

Genre: 
Drama, Romance, Music 

Premiered: 
November 26, 2021 - Lifetime 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #47 🎄 

I love me some Reba so I knew going in I was gonna like this, and it was much better than I thought it would be. Reba and John Schneider were great as a famous due who's long since separated professionally and personally. Brought together for a charity event headed by their daughter, those old sparks start shimmering. It's your normal will they or won't they get back together tale, but it's nice to see an older couple get the spotlight. It doesn't reinvent the wheel, but I had fun watching. The music is great, Reba singing is an absolute treasure, and the cast was solid. I really liked this one. 


My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 








Where to Watch: Lifetime, Prime Video 


Comments