A Loud House Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
When his sisters have their own Christmas plans, Lincoln Loud decided to secretly bring them back to continue their old Christmas tradition with help of his best friend Clyde. 

Starring: 
Wolfgang Schaeffer, Jazzer Bruno, Muretta Moss, Brian Stepanek, Lexi DiBenedetto, Dora Dolphin, Sophia Woodward, Catherine Ashmore Bradley, Morgan McGill, Lexi Janicek, Ella Allan, Mia Allan, Charlotte Ann Tucker, Lainey Jane Knowles, Catherine Taber, Brian Patrick Wade, Matt Van Smith, Justin Michael Stevenson, and Marcu Folmar 

Genre: 
Comedy, Family 

Premiered: 
November 26, 2021 - Nickelodeon/Paramount+ 


Christmas in July 2022 - Movie #7 🩱🏖🎄

I’ve never seen the animated show “The Loud House,” I know what it is and seen some clips, but that’s about it. I’m not sure how good of a live action adaptation this is. No idea how fans are gonna view this. That said, it’s your typical kids movie. It’s loud, colorful, busy, inoffensively stupid, with some funny moments spread out to make the adults watching laugh occasionally. Utterly harmless, but damn those folks were dumb. And that kid was a shit ass. I know he’s afraid of change, ruins everybody’s Christmas, but he learns a lesson. Hugs all around. I don’t think so. You better pick a switch to get your ass beat with. 😂 All I kept thinking was if I pulled them shenanigans my mom would've chased me with the broom handle and hurled a slipper at me.  

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 








Where to Watch: Paramount+

 

Comments