Robin Robin (2021)


Synopsis: 
An optimistic young robin raised by a family of mice makes a heartfelt wish on a Christmas star. Will she finally learn who she is - and how to fly? 

Starring: 
Bronte Carmichael, Richard E. Grant, Gillian Anderson, Adeal Alchtar, Amira Macey-Michael, Tom Pegler, Endeavour Clutterbuck, Megan Harris, and Vincent Mordente 

Genre: 
Short Film, Animation, Stop-Motion, Adventure, Musical, Family 

Premiered: 
November 24, 2021 - Netflix 


Christmas in July 2022 - Movie #6 🩱🏖🎄 

This was cute, and it looks beautiful. A single mouse dad raises four kids plus an adopted bird in this heart warming family adventure. Teaching his children had to sneak around to get food, avoid cats, and love each other is dad goals. I will say, because I hate rodents so much, childhood trauma, that even seeing a fake mouse run all over tables and food grossed me out. I dry heaved, not as bad as when I watched "Ratatouille." I love that movie, but that stuff grosses me out. Trust me, I know it's weird, can't help it. Any who, this little Robin discovering herself and her role in the family was adorable to watch. The music was fine, Magpie rules. Well worth that Oscar nomination for Best Animated Short Film. A lovely watch for the whole family. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ 








Where toWatch: Netflix 

 

Comments