Christmas Wedding Planner (2017)


Synopsis: 
Wedding Planner, Kelsey Wilson, is about to have her big break: planning her beloved cousin's lavish and exclusive wedding. Everything is going smoothly until Connor McClane, a devilishly handsome private investigator, shows up and turns Kelsey's world upside-down. Hired by a secret source, Connor quickly disrupts the upcoming nuptials but wins Kelsey's heart in the process. 

Starring: 
Jocelyn Hudon, Stephen Huszar, Kelly Rutherford, Rebecca Dalton, Meghan Heffern, Ted Atherton, Joey Fontane, Joseph Cannata, Melinda Shankar, and Celeste Dejardins 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
December 2017 (Canada) 

Christmas in July 2020 Movie #7 

The ending of this film is outrageous. I was screaming what am I watching over and over. What a horrible film. Terribly acted, a hideous wedding dress, no chemistry, and a movie set at Christmas but has nothing to do with Christmas. What the fuck was going on here? It’s amazing how much everything fell apart. They try so hard and utterly fail. I feel so bad for Kelly Rutherford, she needed that check I guess. Here's one nice thing I'll say, visually not horrific. Though there's some sketchy CGI backgrounds. I watch a lot of crap, and I mean a lot of crap, but this one tops the list. It’s not even bad fun. It’s so bad it’s insulting. 

This nightmare of a holiday romance is based on the novel Once Upon A Wedding by Stacy Connelly. I hope the book is better. 

My Rating: ½💩 









Where to Watch: Netflix 

Comments