Mistletoe & Molly (2021)


Synopsis: 
Waitress and animal lover, Molly Bishop is desperate for a holiday miracle. Broke and meeting major car repairs, she's counting on a big career opportunity to come through before the holidays without using her family's name to get there. But when handsome cafe regular and do-gooder Aiden Ford starts to meddle in her life, Molly will have to figure out if it's too much or just the holiday miracle she needed. 

Starring: 
Eden Broda, Zach Small, Steffi DeDomenicantonio, Sarah Wilson, and Howard Hoover 

Genre: 
Drama 

Premiered: 
November 20, 2021 - UPtv 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #29 🎄 

Based on the novel by Jennifer Snow. 

Boy was I annoyed with these characters by the end. It started out well, Molly is struggling but refuses to use her name to get a job in advertising. I understand trying to make it on your own merits and efforts, but after awhile I was like just shut up and take help if you need it. Like if somebody says one nice thing about you it doesn't mean more than that. The daddy issues were super heavy. This guy, Aiden, I'm not sure if I ever figured out what he did for a living. Maybe they said it but my eyes were glossing over by then. What a boring dude with a savior complex. Sure he was doing nice things to help people out, but it was for his own I need to fix people ego. They had no chemistry, Molly had more zing with her sassy BFF than she did with this dude. I can't believe that a side plot for this movie was a save the something. I mean I can, but once I'd like to watch a holiday movie where they don't have to save anything. It's nine out of ten movies where folks are saving whatever for Christmas. Eh, this movie just wasn't for me. It's serviceable enough, and I'm sure this will do it for many. I will admit to being mesmerized by this lady's curly hair. Sometimes it looked great, other times it was puzzling. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 








Where to Watch: UPtv 

Comments