A Christmas Witness (2021)


Synopsis: 
A federal agent babysits a witness until he testifies before a grand jury just after Christmas. 

Starring: 
Arielle Kebbel, Colin Egglesfield, linzi Fenix, Laura Rook, Cassie Kramer, Dominic Capone, and Noah Lepawski 

Genre: 
Romance, Crime 

Premiered: 
No member 28, 2021 - ION TV 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #82 🎄

This movie is so dumb. The script is not great, double entendres doesn’t make it any better. But hey at least they tried. I’ve liked these two actors in things I’ve seen them in before, at least I think I have, but man they tried their best here and then sometimes they just showed up for work. Everybody’s pretty stupid in this movie. He’s a poor man’s criminal, she’s an absolutely terrible agent who couldn’t protect a fly, and the hitman is one hundred percent lousy at his job. Yet somehow all these idiots accomplish something. I know it’s supposed be funny, they’re in hiding for this dude’s protection, but yet they’re doing all this Christmas stuff out in the open like they’re not expecting to get caught or something. At least they had the hot guy shirtless for a bunch of scenes. I will admit I laughed at some of the stupidly, what else are you gonna do right? I mean I could’ve turned it off, but no. I can’t believe how bad everybody is at their jobs. 

My Rating: ⭐ 


Where to Watch: ION TV 

Comments