A Fiancé for Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
Perpetually single Sawyer makes a fake wedding registry, hoping a shopping spree with a scan gun will be the ultimate retail therapy. But when the registry is discovered and the whole town throws her a surprise bridal shower, she’s too embarrassed to tell the truth. Instead, she finds a fake fiancé to help her navigate through the lies and holiday festivities. However, as real feelings develop between Sawyer and her fake fiancé, they may turn into the real deal after all. 

Starring: 
Amanda Payton, Adam Gregory, Marie Osmond, Sarah Jayne Jensen, James Jamison, and Scout Smith 

Genre: 
Romance, Comedy 

Premiered: 
December 9, 2021 - Lifetime Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #104 🎄

I was charmed by this one. It’s the ‘hey it’s the fake fiancé that I somehow eventually fall in love with after all this lying’ type of holiday film. I liked the cast, I liked the characters, there was decent chemistry, lots of flirting, plenty of silliness, and it was funny. I actually cared if these two ended up together. It worked its magic on me so I had a good time. This poor lady, she’s an accomplished doctor, but her family and friends only care wether she has a man or not. It’s really her families fault for going so overboard, and acting like she cured cancer when they thought she was engaged. Let this lady be.  

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 





Where to Watch: Lifetime 

Comments