Christmas in Tahoe (2021)


Synopsis: 
To save her family hotel's Christmas show, talent booker Claire must ask for help from her ex-boyfriend Ryan, the lead guitarist of a now-famous band that fired her as their manager years ago. 

Starring: 
Laura Osnes, Kyle Selig, Pat Monahan, George Lopez, Rebecca Staab, Lynda Boyd, Alex Gullason, Paul McGillion, Tom Butler, and Ben Wilkinson 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
November 28, 2021 - Hallmark Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #37 🎄 

This movie. I am not sure how I feel about it. It's a save the show movie, but the romance was just so bland. For me it's because that guy looked all of twelve. I don't buy that they grew up together, that she was his band manager until they got a little famous and fired her. No absolute way. She's gonna get arrested for dating a minor. The parents, don't moms have better things to do with their lives than try to get their children back together? The fact that she mentions it to everyone, even strangers, that her ex-boyfriend fired her and then dumped her means she ain't over it. Why have George Lopez just pop briefly here and there doing absolutely nothing. I knew Pat Monahan from Train was gonna perform in this movie, but I had no idea that he would be playing such a big part throughout. There is a moment in this movie that this lady and her minor ex-boyfriend go a concert to try to get this famous a cappella group to sing at a freaking hotel for Christmas. I laughed so hard, they were like a knock off Pentatonix who were clearly the inspiration for it. Oh it wasn't good. I scratched my head in puzzlement so much while watching this movie. There was promise, and I just don't think they pulled it off successfully. The entire movie she's chasing her dream job to book Vegas shows and by the end of the movie she's like shrugs shoulders. I mean, I don't know. I might be thinking to much over this silly movie. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 










Where to Watch: Hallmark Channel 

Comments