Fixing Up Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
Known as a "fixer" for difficult clients, a talented party planner must help a young CEO plan the Christmas party of the year to dazzle the mayor and save his company. Will the "fixer" fix something more than just the ceremony? 

Starring: 
Natalie Dreyfuss, Marshall Williams, Harrison Coe, Bethany Brown, Matthew Kevin Anderson, Casey Manderson, and Kalyn Miles 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
December 12, 2021 - UPtv 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #75 🎄 


The music in this movie is straight up trash. There's a montage of this bad rock'n rolling Christmas song while the two leads just sit in chairs putting something together giggling. Why would you use that song? Ugh, the music is harsh. 


I'm not sure about this movie. There were elements I liked, but overall it was a little slow and dull. I liked the cast, they sorta had chemistry, I wasn't annoyed at the we gotta plan a party while learning a lesson story. I don't know, I don't think everything came completely together a hundred percent, but I didn't dislike it either. It's a serviceable film, as my people say 'sem sal, sem pimenta.' 

My Rating: ⭐⭐ 







Where to Watch: UPtv 

Comments