A Very Merry Bridesmaid (2021)


Synopsis: 
Leah's thirtieth birthday is on Christmas Eve, the same day as her brother's wedding. Her childhood crush is back in town for the wedding and he is determined to make sure her birthday does not go by the wayside. 

Starring: 
Emily Osment, Casey Deidrick, Patch May, Frances Leigh, Mike Dopud, Iris Quinn, and Parmiss Sehat 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
December 4, 2021 - Hallmark Channel 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #49 🎄 

I'm surprised I liked the movie as much as I did. It's a we got to plan a party in less than two weeks movie. Plus this lady is gonna turn thirty on Christmas and she's all sad cause she's in a rut and not followed her dreams. I mean she runs her own successful business, and owns an amazingly large home. I think she's doing just fine even though she hasn't traveled. I mean she's twenty nine, and barely thirty by the end, she's got time. That's what I didn't like about this movie, the if you don't do this and that before thirty you've kinda failed. To give this movie credit, nobody told her she still couldn't do it. This lady not only has to share her birthday with Christmas, but also her brother's wedding. Like talk about not getting a day to yourself. I liked the couple, they were cute together. Honestly, Casey Deidrick is pretty sexy, I don't know who is but I welcome him to the Hallmark movie world. Man doesn't Emily Osment kinda look like the lesser Spears sister, Jamie Lynn? Any who, the bride was this close to being a whiney bridezilla, but it all worked out. This movie was cute, and it had many a flirty moment. Plus the parents want to retire to Portugal so that's a plus in my book. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐ 







Where to Watch: Hallmark Channel 

Comments