Angel Falls Christmas (2021)


Synopsis: 
A devoted doctor with little time for the Christmas Spirit is in desperate need of an intervention from the unlikeliest of places - heaven. 

Starring: 
Chad Michael Murray, Jessica Lowndes, David Reale, Samora Smallwood, and Jane Luk 

Genre: 
Romance 

Premiered: 
November 26, 2021 - GAC Family 


🎄 2021 Christmas Binge Watch Movie #57 🎄 

--- Slight Spoilers!!! ---

I have no idea what Chad Michael Murray is doing acting wise. He’s trying to play very prim and proper, like I’m older and wiser than you think wink wink. I think he was trying to do something with his voice. He’s so stiff. He’s an angel not a robot learning to feel. Good grief. Well wait, that analogy might be closer to the truth when it comes to this movie. Because this aired on GAC Family and the CEO used to run Hallmark and now he’s started a clone network my mind immediately went to Hallmark’s 2017 similarly titled “Christmas in Angel Falls.” The premise of these movies are similar, but in all fairness so is “Highway to Heaven” and “Touched by an Angel.” Movies about Angels coming down to help mere mortals with their lives is nothing new, especially at Christmas. I can think of a dozen that aired on Hallmark alone. Besides my head scratching over CMM, I really dislike movies were folks are complaining that their partners work too much especially when they are doctors. Like of course they’re gonna work long hours and stuff. Come on, make an effort to understand. Any who, this movie isn’t bad. I actually enjoyed it some, even if I had to hear Jessica Lowndes sing. Actually she wasn’t so bad this time. Plus they spoke a little Portuguese so like that won it some brownie points. The one problem I had was that Jessica Lowndes and Chad Michael Murray have such solid chemistry, guess that’s why they make so many movies together, that I was rooting for them to hook up. Like her man is so blah. He doesn’t even fight for her, she has to go on the apology tour. Ugh. I’ll take angelic robotic CMM any day. I kinda felt bad for angel Gabe cause he fell in love, but them the brakes. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐½ 




Where to Watch: GAC Family,  Freevee 

Comments